Dating Should Be Fun! Not Boring!
First Dates don’t need to be the usual grabbing of drinks at a bar or dinner in a swanky restaurant. Not to mention, waking up with a hangover, especially if you don’t hit it off with your date.
Below are some alternative first date ideas. Have you any better ideas? Feel free to share.
* Take A Cooking Class – a great alternative to going out and avoid the awkwardness at a strangers house. Try a cooking class, learn some new skills and have some fun too.
* Go To A Street Fair – the more adventurous and unique the better. Walk around, try new bites and drinks, talk about whatever you want. An ideal place to bump into friends, if things go awry.
* Head To A Theme Park – the rides are fun and a big rollar coaster can provide the perfect opportunity to hold hands.
* Watch A Sunset Or Sunrise – a beautiful natural setting. Bring some of your favourite foods and drinks for an enjoyable evening.
* Act As A Tourist For A Day – use your first date to check things off your tourist bucket list and try new adventures. Visit an historic site, hop on a city tour bus, your choice.
* Zoo It – visit a Zoo, a great place to explore and to get to know someone. The abundance of animals prevents a shortage of conversation.
* Try A Painting Class – Van Gogh ain’t got anything on you lol. Try a painting class or buy some paint supplies and try yourself. The worse you are, the funnier the date.
* Karaoke – whether you can sing or not, a karaoke date can be a lot of fun. Bust out your favourite tunes showing your confidence at the same time.
* Go To A Dance / Exercise Class – yoga and exercise classes are great when looking to break some sweat, but it can also be fun to try a new dance class. Pick something new for you both to try within your comfort zone and stick to a beginner class.
* Go To A Museum – a fun excuse to visit a place you haven’t explored in along time. Whether art, dinosaurs, space, fashion, science, history is your interest, there are plenty of options.
What are your tips for first dates?